An information course on dealing with the loss of a loved one.
Pain is inevitable. But misery is optional.
Your loved one has passed on – this is a devastating loss.
How do I deal with this? How will I live a day-to-day life with this loss?
Life as you knew it will never be the same.
Are you still struggling after the loss? Even after a few years?
How do we do this? How do we live life and not just exist in this world?
One never gets over a loss of a loved one, but one has to continue in this life.
This course includes a FREE Introduction Session on what this course has to offer and how it will help you in dealing with your loss.
Then the course consists of four one and a half-hour (90 minute) sessions and includes addressing the following:
- Talking about grief
- The stages of grieving
- The impact of the loss
- Anger, bargaining, resignation, sadness and depression
- Reconstruction and integration
- Returning to a meaningful life
- Tips for survival – basic health issues
- How to bring balance in your life
- Financial issues
- How to deal with children on the issue of death
- The perception of death in the eyes of society
- Making a memory box
- Birthdays and special holidays
- Asking for help
- How loved ones around us react when this happens
- What do we do with our emotions and how do we cope with these emotions
- What to do when you have a good or happy moment
- Conclusion of the four sessions